[Winpcap-users] Can I get the network usage of different applications working with the same port through winpcap?

Cindy Yang yangcindy2112 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 00:43:32 PDT 2012

My work is to get the network traffic of applications through winpcap.
I filtered the data sent through net card by port. But the results
seem to be mostly alike. Then I checked my applications and found the ports
they are using are the same. So I didn't seperate and filter the data
completely .
How can I get the network traffic when the applications are using the same port?