[Winpcap-users] Packet random access using file seek

Guy Harris guy at alum.mit.edu
Mon Apr 22 16:23:26 PDT 2013

On Apr 22, 2013, at 10:54 AM, mahyar moarefi <mahyarmoarefi at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Could you please answer me?

Well, the only question I've seen from you on the winpcap-users mailing list is "Could you please answer me?".  I guess this message is an answer to that question....

If you have a question to ask about using WinPcap, please send it to the list - with a different subject line, unless you're asking an additional question about randomly accessing packets in a pcap file that you're reading with WinPcap.