[Winpcap-users] Silent Install of future WinPCAP versions

Tobias S tobias.s1979 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:17:51 PST 2013

Hi,

We plan to integrate WinPCAP NSIS installer into one of our products. In
order to have much better user experience during install we prefer
something like /s parameter to run the install silent. (with "Automatically
start the WinPcap driver at boot time").

Earlier there was a PRO version available at cacetech but the successor
Riverbed seems not to offer such a version anymore.

So will there be in WInPCAP in future versions such a switch again?

Would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Tobias