[Winpcap-users] Windows 8

Gianluca Varenni Gianluca.Varenni at riverbed.com
Wed Jan 30 16:38:30 PST 2013

There are advantages and disadvantages in using a filter driver, one of them is that all of a sudden we become an inline driver (=if something gets broken, you might lose network connectivity), and I'm not 100% that using a lightweight driver will all of a sudden solve all the other problems (I haven't experimented too much with that).

GV