[Winpcap-users] GUID of WinPCap?

Riddle <daniel@sisconet.com> Daniel at sisconet.com
Fri May 23 16:51:59 UTC 2014

For security audits in our large installation we need the Software Identifier (GUID) of the installed WinPCap 4.1.2.
WinPCap does not show up in "wmic product list".

Does anybody know how to get the GUID or an alternative method to satisfy the security auditors?

Regards,
Riddle
SISCO, Inc.
Phone/fax/VM:  (586) 254-0020 x139
Cell (831) 601-8039
[cid:image001.png at 01CF766C.75667C30]CONFIDENTIALITY : This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete the email and any attachments, and do not use it for any purpose, store or copy the information in any medium or disclose the contents to another person.