[Winpcap-users] Windows 8.1 Pro + Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate.

Michael Wade michael.br.wade at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 07:27:23 UTC 2014

Yeah I really need to use my surface 2 pro for this development though so I
don't really have an option to use win7 (unless I run a virtual machine but
that's a pain for such a simple development project).  Anyone out there
know a way to get this working, it is acting like it either doesn't
recognize the libraries at all or they are invalid.  And yes I have tried
linking in the x64 versions it doesn't seem to help.