[Winpcap-users] Npcap 0.04, based on original WinPcap 4.1.3, call for test

Pascal Quantin pascal.quantin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 08:38:16 UTC 2015

Presumably the issue comes from the NSIS EnvVarUpdate macro used by Npcap
installer when having a long %PATH% variable, as explained here:
http://sourceforge.net/p/nsis/bugs/1046/
and
http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Environmental_Variables:_append%2C_prepend%2C_and_remove_entries

Looks like the method used to update it should be changed...

Pascal.