[Winpcap-users] PDB file for npf.sys version 4.1.3

Michael Acosta mike.acosta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 03:56:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

We've been using WinPCAP optionally to send GARP frames on Windows
server (2008r2 and up), but it sometimes seems to hang in a call. It's
not easily reproducible, but I managed to get a kernel memory dump
today of the issue - the problem is that we do not have the symbols
for 4.1.3 to see what it's doing in WINDBG.

Can someone provide the symbols to me so we can see what's hanging up
here? If we compile on our own, the PDB isn't going to match our
running environment, and since it's not easily reproducable we're kind
of light on collected kernel data, so just building our own is not an
option at this point. We need to see the symbols from the version
built and accessible on winpcap.org in order to make progress here.

Thank you,

--
Michael Acosta