[Winpcap-users] windows7, wireshark2.2.3, winpcap 4.1.3, int2 not visible on wireshark windows7

Thu Jan 19 18:57:05 UTC 2017

Manolis’ problem was due to the addition of a new network interface AFTER the
WinPap facilities had gathered the list of known interfaces.  This list is gathered
when the NPF service starts, so a reboot would have solved the problem, or the
uninstall/reinstall does it since that stops on uninstall and starts it again on the
subsequent install.  Alternatively he could have explicitly stop and start the NPF
service to also have the list of interfaces reacquired.  The commands to do this
(from an elevated command prompt) are:

         net stop npf
         net start npf

I would also suggest trying Npcap.