[Winpcap-users] WinPcap mailing lists shutting down

Fulvio Risso fulvio.risso at polito.it
Fri Nov 16 08:01:03 UTC 2018

Sad news, but I agree with this proposal.
It's long time that nobody @polito actively worked on this project,
after Gianluca and Loris left, really several years ago.
It was a nice ride, though; really learnt a lot.
Thanks to all the members of this community and, of course, Gianluca and
Loris who started and made it successful.

	fulvio