[Winpcap-users] Sending packets to own NIC

Reznicencu Sergiu sergiureznicencu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:22:42 UTC 2018

Hi. I am trying to divert all traffic from a pc to my own. But when doing
so I will modify the receiving packets to look as if the request was
specially made for my computer on which I run a http server. To do this I
receive spoofed packets, I change mac and ip to my own and resend them back
 with pcap_sendpacket(). But the computer just refuses to accept the first
SYN packet. I made a side by side comparison between an authentic request
to my webserver and a fake one. I couldn’t see much of a difference. Is
there any problem with theory? Can I send messages back to my own NIC?
Thanks in advance.