[Winpcap-users] WinPCAP Uninstall problem

Mark Wilkinson (joswilki) joswilki at cisco.com
Mon Oct 9 17:14:36 GMT 2006

Yes, that did the trick. I installed 4.0 Beta1 on top of the 3.1. It
indicated that there was a version already there, and that it couldn't
be uninstalled, but gave me the option to continue. I did, and now
Ethereal is listing interfaces, so everything seems to be in working
order. Thanks for the help.