[pcap-ng-format] Request: IDB:if_filter: add support for the "Wireshark Display Filter"

Gianluca Varenni Gianluca.Varenni at riverbed.com
Fri Jun 29 15:03:15 PDT 2012

Regarding SVN access, Gerald and I discussed about it, and he kindly offered to help me setting up an SVN repository for both NTAR and the pcap-ng specification on the winpcap.org website. It will be possible to get read-only anonymous access to these repos, as well as read+write authenticated access. The plan to have it in place within a couple of weeks.