[pcap-ng-format] More issues for pcapng draft

Hadriel Kaplan the.real.hadriel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 22:37:22 UTC 2015

Howdy,

I've opened some issues on the github repo, but Guy suggested I take
them to this list since it's likely not everyone is watching the repo.
(but it's so exciting to watch! ;)

So I'll be sending separate emails shortly with the separate issues.

In case you're curious what the latest pcapng draft looks like at any
given time, you can got to http://xml2rfc.ietf.org, and put
"https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pcapng/pcapng/master/draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng.xml"
in the URL input field, select the output style you'd like (e.g.,
HTML), and click Submit.

Or if you are on a system with curl, you can do this in a terminal
(this is all one line):

curl --data "url=https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2Fpcapng%2Fpcapng%2Fmaster%2Fdraft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng.xml&mode=html&format=ascii&type=ascii&Submit=Submit"
http://xml2rfc.ietf.org/cgi-bin/xml2rfc.cgi > tmp.html; open tmp.html

...which gets the transformed doc as HTML, saves it to tmp.html, and opens it.

-hadriel