[pcap-ng-format] Issue #23: Need to determine how to assign new Block Types/Option Codes in future

Jasper Bongertz jasper at packet-foo.com
Mon Aug 24 22:38:56 UTC 2015

> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Michael Tuexen <tuexen at wireshark.org> wrote:
>>
>> So who controls the repo?

> Gerald, Guy, Alexis, and Jasper, I believe.

I  probably do, but I'm not familiar with GitHub at all - it looks all
very  confusing and I have no idea how things are supposed to work. My
mind  set is still on the classic check in/out path of Subversion etc,
and  even though I think I understand the distributed/pull approach of
Git I have little experience using it.

I'm  happy  to accept changes if anyone can tell me how to do that - I
think I'll have to work through a Git/Github tutorial... :-)