[pcap-ng-format] GitHub repository

Jaap Keuter jaap.keuter at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 27 15:36:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

I've written myself a nice Howto GitHub, which I'm willing to share.
Not sure if there's interest, and/or, where to put it.
PS: It's written for a Linux environment.

Also: Take the time to watch "Git For Ages 4 And Up" by Micael Schwern:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffBJ4sVUb4
Very nice if you're visually oriented.

Thanks,
Jaap