[pcap-ng-format] New Version Notification for draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-02.txt

Michael Richardson mcr+ietf at sandelman.ca
Mon Sep 28 18:26:48 UTC 2020

internet-drafts at ietf.org wrote:
    > Diff:
    > https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-opsawg-pcapng-02

Hi, I have converted the xml to markdown.

The results in the diff are okay, but actually the conversion is not complete
as I cheated and left the tables as preformatted figures, and there are many
internal references that I have no yet updated.

The xml file had a long list of URLs as references, many of which were
duplicated.  I will be going through and fixing those in the next week or so.

This work has been discussed on and off in OPSAWG, but at this point I am
going to suggest that the document just go through the Independant Submission
Editor.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF at sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )