[Winpcap-users] Run etheral from command lines

Joao Rosa joao-p-rosa at telecom.pt
Mon Aug 8 09:28:39 GMT 2005

Dear Sirs

I need to do a file script that run ethereal from command line. Please tell me the parameter to put in ethereal to decode the protocol.

For example: ethereal file.in file.out (what parameter I need to put? For ethereal translate file.out  to a text file with protocol decoded).

Thank you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             with kind regards

                                                                                                                                João Pereira Rosa