[Winpcap-users] Run etheral from command lines

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Tue Aug 9 15:58:24 GMT 2005

Hi.

I think you can find a better answer to your problem on the ethereal-users mailing list.
In case you only need to capture packets and dump them to file (for later decoding with ethereal or any other tool), a good idea would be to use windump ("windump -w filename"), I think it's probably more lightweight than ethereal/tethereal.