[Winpcap-users] Updating BPF compiler

Deston High mqx at low-axs.net
Sun Dec 4 20:07:32 GMT 2005

thx for the answer!

but which files i need to update exactly?

bpf/net/bpf_filter.c
<http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/bpf/net/bpf_filter.c>
bpf_dump.c <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/bpf_dump.c>
bpf_image.c <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/bpf_image.c>
ethertype.h <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/ethertype.h>
gencode.c <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/gencode.c>
gencode.h <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/gencode.h>
pcap-bpf.c <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/pcap-bpf.c>
pcap-bpf.h <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/pcap-bpf.h>

according to your msg i need to generate source files using bison/flex from:
grammar.y <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/grammar.y>
scanner.l <http://cvs.tcpdump.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libpcap/scanner.l>

are that all files i need?

just keep in mind that i only need to update the "bpf compiler" for
pppoe support.
i dont want to have a buggy output.