[Winpcap-users] [Patch] Support of SS7 capture board from Utel

Jacques, Olivier (OCBU-Test Infra) olivier.jacques at hp.com
Mon Dec 5 17:37:14 GMT 2005

Hello again,

I'm re-sending this as the message was screwed (but not the attachment!)

Olivier.

here is a patch for winpcap/libcap to add the support of UTEL's SS7
capture board.

The patch is provided using Linux's "diff" format, against winpcap 3.1.
It can be safely applied using Linux's "patch" command (I do it using
cygwin).

I can also provide the complete 3.1 source tree on request, but I didn't

want to spam the list, and the diff format is better to control what
gets
submitted.

Thanks to have a look at this patch and provide comments whether it can
be included in winpcap.

Best regards,
Olivier Jacques
www.hp.com/go/opencall/