[Winpcap-users] Using WinPcap for packet translation

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 18:15:21 GMT 2005

Accessing the Ethernet header is default with WinPcap. Just download the
developer's pack and you'll find many examples to do it.

Bridging is a slightly more complicated problem, because of loopback
issues (WinPcap capturing back what he's just sent) that are not easy to
control in current version.
Next version will have better support for these problems.

Loris