[Winpcap-users] FW: run winpcap in windows xp like snoop in Solaris

Joao Rosa joao-p-rosa at telecom.pt
Wed Jul 6 09:58:46 GMT 2005

Dear Sirs

I want to run winpcap like snoop in Solaris. I explain better when I give the command "snoop -d -er10 - o /tmp/teste.txt" the packet are captured for the file teste.txt and after I transfer the file to my pc and I run ethereal.  How to execute winpcap from the dos shell ? and for which file the captured packet are?

                                                                                                                                       with kind regards
                                                                                                                                João Pereira Rosa