[Winpcap-users] Still on compiler issue - what about GCC on Cygwin rather than MS VC 6

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:42:15 GMT 2005

As I've written some days ago, it's possible to compile winpcap with
cygnus, although the version compiled with cygnus will miss some
features like remote capture and dial-up adapters support.

I've always installed cygnus with the setup available at
http://www.cygwin.com/: it's fast and not too big. I'm not able to
provide help on manual installation of cygnus components.

Loris