[Winpcap-users] pcap_next_ex() Error (Visual Studio 6)

Eric Hansen nightskywriter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:46:20 GMT 2005

Everytime I compile my program, I always end up with this error:
" error C2664: 'pcap_next_ex' : cannot convert parameter 3 from 'unsigned
char ** ' to 'const unsigned char ** ' "
 My code is exact to the example in the documentation (first I'm just trying
to get it to work). Is there a fix for this error, or should I just skip
using pcap_next_ex()?

If I don't use this function, it compiles fine, without error.

--

Hey baby, scratch your number on my electric cucumber[!]
"Scream out loud, Let it out, Can't stand your LIBERTY!"