[Winpcap-users] Query

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:46:55 GMT 2005

I presume that "The driver is working at the Data Link Layer" means that
you implmented a NIC driver.
In that case, I confirm what they already told you.
WinPcap receives outgoing packets before they get delivered to the NIC
driver. On the other side, it will receive incoming data from your
driver after decryption. This means the captures will show perfectly
clear information.

Loris