[Winpcap-users] Winpcap 3.1 Release ?

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:55:21 GMT 2005

libpcap *has* been released a couple of weeks ago.
We're pretty much ready with the 3.1 package, and we're currently
finishing running our matrix of tests on it. This will probably take
around 4 or 5 days.
If we don't discover issues during the test process, I would say that
the release will happen in the second half of next week.

Loris