[Winpcap-users] Future work on winpcap

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 19:14:13 GMT 2005

Sure, there's always work to be done work.
I see many possible enhancements, and after the 3.1 release I plan to
make a list of all the possible ones, and maybe submit it to the mailing
list for priority sorting. The main areas I see are:

- OS support (64-bit, Vista...)
- Link layer support (wireless, loopback adapter)
- remote capture improvement (and integration with libpcap)
- security
- performance

Interested in contributing? :-)

Loris