[Winpcap-users] Duplicate Outgoing Packets

David Chang dchang at fsautomation.com
Fri Jun 3 20:28:00 GMT 2005

Duplicate Outgoing PacketsQuinton,

This can happen when running a software VPN product like Checkpoint's Secure Remote.  In fact newer versions of Secure Remote eliminate packets rather than duplicate them (that's really bad!).  If you're running any kind of network filter or driver that operates at a low level, it may be affecting Winpcap's packet capturing mechanism.

DC