[Winpcap-users] winpcap for x64

Chugworth chugworth at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 18:15:01 GMT 2005

I would like to know if there will be an x64 version of winpcap. It looks
like winpcap will need a few code changes in order to compile to x64. The
most obvious thing I see is that the inline assembly code will need to be
changed. Unfortunately this is a little bit above my knowledge.

I don't think you would really need an x64 computer in order to make an x64
build. If you have code that compiles to 64-bit without errors, you should
be able to compile that same code to 32-bit to see if it works.

--
Chugworth