[Winpcap-users] Dynamic filtering

Pelles, Noam Noam.Pelles at verint.com
Tue May 24 04:59:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

I am writing a network sniffer that changes the expression all the time - IP's are added and removed.
The number of IP's is changed between 5 - 100.
As far as I understand when changing the expression all the packets that were already received are thrown.
My question is - what is the best way to implement dynamic filtering ?
Is it the using of multiple clients ( a client for each IP captured , and reduce the size of the buffer dramatically) ? or other ?

Thanks

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).