[Winpcap-users] WinPcap 3.1 beta 4 memory leak? crashes?

Tom Brown brown at esteem.com
Tue May 24 15:20:19 GMT 2005

Gianluca,

Thank you! That explains what we are seeing. How long is a few weeks? Two
weeks? Three weeks? My manager would like you to know we are calling
pcap_findalldevs() in a "mission critical" application. It's already been
released to our customers and we are looking for an update soon. In the
meantime, I can try using RegisterDeviceNotification(), as suggested in a

Thanks,
Tom