[Winpcap-users] X64 compilation?

Gianluca Varenni gianluca.varenni at cacetech.com
Sun Nov 6 17:52:49 GMT 2005

Hi all.

Just an update on the x86-64 support: we are planning to release a new alpha
(or beta) version of WinPcap with initial support for x86-64 by the end of
the year.

This alpha version will provide a 64 bit driver (npf.sys), and 32 bit user
level libraries (wpcap.dll, packet.dll, wanpacket.dll), so that it will be
possible to use the existing 32-bit executables without any recompilation.

Have a nice day
Gianluca Varenni
WinPcap Team