[Winpcap-users] associated, but not connected

David Barnish david.barnish at spanlink.com
Tue Oct 11 18:29:06 GMT 2005

Check out the Microsoft IP Helper API. I'm fairly certain that this is the API they use in their OS apps to display network objects and their configurations. You may need to get the Platform SDK from Microsoft (it's free for downloading) to get the necessary libraries.

Searching through the registry to find network configuration information and supporting multiple versions of Windows can be a nightmare.

Thank you,
David Barnish

Senior Software Engineer R&D
Spanlink Communications