[Winpcap-users] Is it possible to use the wincap as the Tx/Rx data path of my own TCP/IP protocol stack?

simonmychen simonmychen at pchome.com.tw
Wed Oct 26 05:10:36 GMT 2005

Hi!
    I am developing an network enable embedded device. I need to setup a simulation environment to test my TCP/IP protocol stack in windows.
1. Can I use the winpcap as my network driver(winpcap can get/send the packet to ethernet chip) to connect with my TCP/IP protocol?
2. Can my TCP/IP protocol coexist with microsoft's winsock and work normally? If no, how can I turn off the winsock to let the network chip just works for my TCP/IP protocol stack?

Thanks!