[Winpcap-users] Which language will be better?

sahlot arvind asahlot at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 02:41:47 GMT 2006

Hello All,
I want to develop an application not exactly but sth like Ethereal.. As for
capturing packets and getting network statistics I will have to use Winpcap
library, so for such kinda work which language should I choose out of C# or
Visual C++...... I know its up to programmer's interest but still I would
like to know about you ppl choice and suggestions...
This suggestion is really very very important and urgent so please let me
know at the earliest..
Thanks in advance..
Best Regards,