[Winpcap-users] Strange start problem on newer Dell computers

Jens Munk j.munk at maccor.com
Wed Apr 26 15:20:37 GMT 2006

OK, here are the details. It's a:

Dell Optiplex GX520 with a 2.66 GHz Intel Celeron processor and 504 MB
of RAM. These machines have been used for a while but it only started
approx. 6 months ago. Also, if all protocols are disabled on the desired
netcard there is no delay. Please let me know if you need more
information. I can also request one of these PC's to run some more
specific tests, if you want.

Regards,

Jens.