[Winpcap-users] Using Packet.dll in an 'not-admin' session

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Sun Aug 6 00:08:27 GMT 2006

FWIW...

Permissions include "all" dirs and files that are used in the operation.
 IOW, System32, your home dir, your working did, your files, etc, must
all have the correct permissions.

BTW, since I believe C# is Win32, why are you not using WinPCap.Dll
instead with the list of exported functions?

Also, when you get it working, can you mention your experiences using
C#?  I am using C and C++ and I wonder which would really be better.  My
guess is C would be much more portable.  But I look forward to any
comments on this.

Thanks,
~ Thomas O'Hare ~
President, RedTile, Inc. - DBA: RedTile Software
Web, Wireless, Network, Database & Systems Software
+1.407.295.9148 ; +49.8651.717950 ; http://www.RedTile.Com/
Operations Manager; Virtual FoxPro User Group
Tom at VFUG.Org ; http://www.VFUG.Org/