[Winpcap-users] TCP/IP stack - reinventing the wheel

Thomas O'Hare Tom at RedTile.Com
Tue Aug 15 17:03:03 GMT 2006

Ramiro

Sounds nerdy enough for me to get happy about.  But it says for 8 or 16
bit controllers.  IOW, I get the feeling it is for embedded or
proprietary hardware.

I think Mark needed at least 32 bit stuff.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
~ Thomas O'Hare ~
President, RedTile, Inc. - DBA: RedTile Software
Web, Wireless, Network, Database & Systems Software
+1.407.295.9148 ; +49.8651.717950 ; http://www.RedTile.Com/
Operations Manager; Virtual FoxPro User Group
Tom at VFUG.Org ; http://www.VFUG.Org/