[Winpcap-users] TCP/IP stack - reinventing the wheel

Ramiro Polla ramiro86 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 19:07:41 GMT 2006

Hello,

It is meant for embedded hardware. But it does communicate well with any
other TCP/IP stack.

The code is very generic and simple (always uses 8-bit bytes, no words or
dwords) so that it will compile on most non-C-compliant proprietary
compilers. Gcc optimizes it very well. It does a good job on finding out
what could be 32-bit and making it good for the processor.

I`d say It`s worth the try.

Ramiro Polla