ODP: [Winpcap-users] pcap_sendpacket help

Daniel Wojcieszyk Daniel.Wojcieszyk at bielsko.evatronix.com.pl
Thu Aug 17 17:35:11 GMT 2006

Hi Thai,
Yes I am sure that I opened correct adapter. I supose that it could be problem with CRC cheksum, I do not write it to my array which I send. Where I can find some information about this, mybe you know? I did some experience today, I sent some ICMP packet which I obtained by Ethereal, and this packet was sent corectly throw my ethernet card. Do you have some idea what it could be? Thanks for response.

Best regards,
Daniel