[Winpcap-users] modify and save packets

sebastien sebastien_gd at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 25 08:11:35 GMT 2006

Hello,

I want to write an apllication that write packets from a winpcap file, modify the packets and then save the modify packets in another file.
I have only found how to save packets captured from an interface. Is it possible to save modified packets? Can you give me an idea how I can do this?

Thank you
Sebastien