[Winpcap-users] What dlls should I copy to include WinPcap 4 in my application

Souvik Ghosh mailtosouvik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 02:44:22 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I have developed an application based on WinPcap 4.0 beta. While making
installer I have copied
Packet.dll, wpcap.dll, WanPacket.dll in system32 as well as in the
application folder and copied npf.sys and npfs.sys to system32/driver
folder. But still the application fails to launch if I do not install
WinPcap 4 in that particular PC.

So I guess I am missing to do something that the WinPcap installer does. Can
anybody please suggest what else should I do. In fact I do not like to
install WinPcap separately.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Souvik