[Winpcap-users] RE: simultaneous read and write on a interface

Mark Buchanan Mark.Buchanan at giffels.com
Tue Jul 11 13:03:14 GMT 2006

I have found no issues with using the same adapter opened in the usual
way to both read and write packets. Just combine the code given in the
examples for both reading and writing packets in the same program. Be
aware that whatever you write will be received by the same adapter -
filters can be coded to avoid problems.

Mark Buchanan

Original: