[Winpcap-users] Stack for multiple interfaces

Ramiro Polla ramiro86 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 21 22:27:55 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'm using libnids for tcp/ip stack reassembly. The lib itself is quite a
hack. I had to hack it even more to get it working with mingw (didn't
want to use the win32 brach, since it's for visual studio).
Now I have a question regarding tcp/ip stacks. libnids opens the "any"
interface, which doesn't exist with winpcap, and puts them all under the
same stack. I'll change the code so that it opens all devices, one by
one. Can I put all the devices under the same tcp/ip stack? Is that correct?

Thanks,
Ramiro Polla