[Winpcap-users] Replacing packets

David Rodriguez davidgrs at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 07:40:30 GMT 2006

Hello Vlasto,

You can write a bridge application, once I wrote this kind of application
using winpcap,
I did a h323 nat transversal using winpcap, I read the packet, I fixed it
and then I send it
again. You must use two nic card for this kinf of application (bridge mode),
with the
new version it is easy write bridge application, see the examples.

Regards

David Rodriguez