[Winpcap-users] Problem with PacketGetAdapterNames

Gonze Didier Didier.Gonze at thomson.net
Fri Jun 23 07:29:17 GMT 2006

Loris,

I have just installed WinPcap 3.0: It works perfectly as with Ethereal
as with the WinDump version 3.8 alpha (it seems the latest WinDump
version is not compatible with  WinPcap 3.0)

For the moment, it solve my problem
I just hope that there is no feature on latest WinPcap that I need for
the capture.

Thanks