[Winpcap-users] ..plz.. this is a newbie question..HEL(P) me!#..

HACKERBOY GAURAV!!..... errorboy at hackermail.com
Sat Mar 4 21:39:40 GMT 2006

..Me using WIN-XP ..i hav instaled ethereal 2.8, the bloody version
already hav winpcap3.1 ..actualy i just want to instal LIBPCAP(pcap.h) so
that me cud run my program through TC-compiler. But when i compiled my
program it errored>> "UNABLE TO OPEN PCAP.H' ..so i manualy  copy the
header files into INCLUDE directory ..but the hell it gave me 26
errors#.. where m i wrong?? ..can neone help me to say how sud i get
LIBPCAP(PCAP.H) working on WIN-XP ..plz..HELP ME!..plz...

GBRAVO!