[Winpcap-users] Broadcom Netxtreme & Timestamps

Keith French keithfrench at btconnect.com
Tue Mar 28 10:50:16 GMT 2006

Does anyone know if there is a way to force the Broadcom Netxtreme 57xx
Gigabit NIC card to do the timestamping of packets, rather than just passing
them to WinPcap to timestamp them. I know with displaying VLAN tags this can
be done via a registry hack, I was just wondering if there might be one for
the timestamps?

Sorry for the repeat email, but for some reason the content of it did not
appear on the website.

Keith French.