[Winpcap-users] Broadcom Netxtreme & Timestamps

Loris Degioanni loris.degioanni at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:16:17 GMT 2006

Even if it's possible to configure the Netxtreme card to do the
timestamping of packets, the current WinPcap driver will not take
advantage of it, since it always uses the PC clock to timestamp the
packets.
It will surely be interesting, however, to know if the card has this
feature and how to enable it: maybe we can implement the support in a
future version of winpcap.

Loris